banana, cake batter, cooking, food photography, fruit, healthy, healthy food, healty eating, lego, little helper, milkshake, playful, recipes, vegan
Tastes like cake batter…
These days, I have to study for my exams… it’s a never-ending story! By now, my head is spinning… You simply can’t reach a point where you’re done. You can always learn more. However.
Milkshakes help. They help with many things. When your head is spinning – milkshakes help!
Especially my Little Helper Milkshake! Look at that little guy! He’s a little bit shy, hiding behind the glass.
Sprinkles just make everything so colorful.
So here’s what you need for the
Little Helper’s Milkshake
one large serving or two medium servings, in case you’re willing to share
- a very ripe banana (unfrozen or frozen. The shake will be more “icecream-like” if you use frozen)
- 1 1/4 cup soy milk (300 ml)
- 3-4 Tsp. rolled oats
- sweetener to taste, such as stevia, agave syrup, marple syrup… or sprinkles!
- 1 tsp vanilla extrakt and for a cake batter flavor some butter extrakt
- optional: sprinkles and soyatoo or any other vegan whip
One more picture… showing the whole scenery. Macbook, papers… and even more piles of papers which are not in the pic.
And just to let you know what I’m going through. Learning in this house really isn’t easy. That guy wants to keep me from learning, too! He won’t succeed though. Hey, he’s a dwarf, after all!