baking, birthday cake, cake, cake decoration, cupcake, cupcakes, food photography, food porn, frosting, fruit, healthy food, lego, playful, princess, recipes, strawberry, vegan
A forest of frosting. That’s what my friend called these pictures.
A forest of PINK frosting!
So you can easily guess what was the girls and what the boys ate at the party…
Not a single guy dared to eat a pink cupcakes… well, they missed out on something great. If you ever want to keep your cupcakes from your boyfriend or other male people, you know what to do: treat them to a pink frosting!
Princess of Forest Frosting Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups (220g) flour
- 3/4 cup (150g)sugar
- 1 cup / 240ml almond milk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) oil
- vanilla extract, vanilla sugar or bourbon vanilla powder (I use vanilla powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
As simple as it could be: mix everything together with a hand mixer, fill in a muffin pan lined with paper cups and bake at 350 F for about 20 min.
- 1 cup margarine / vegan butter
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- Vanilla sugar or vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- a few drops of red food color OR 1 tbsp strawberry puree
First mix the margarine with your hand mixer or food processor until creamy, that add the other ingredients. Mix until smooth!
In order to apply the frosting, you can simply use a ziplock bag with a hole. It’s as easy as it could be.
Put on your crown and be the Princess of Forest Frosting.